Friday, August 26, 2011

Just A Little Prettiness 12




August 17, 2011 - It was dark, wet and glooming all day but the sun appeared briefly just before sunset. It put a big grin on my face when I saw the brilliant display of double rainbows through the bathroom window when I walked into the house.

Seconds later I was in the backyard with my camera and did a few quick snaps, and here are a few of the photos I would like to share with those of you who might have missed the spectacular display the other day.




















Another kind of brilliance I encountered in front of the house.

3 comments:

  1. It was my sky too! Thankyou for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bila lihat foto ni tiba tiba hati rasa sayu..teringat kampung halaman.....terima kasih atas ucapan dari Tummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend dear.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin