Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just A Little Prettiness 13



I spotted a praying mantis outside the front garden, this little national geographic moment lightened up a rather dull moment of a not overly eventful day.

Coincidently I was reading an essay by Anna Krien tittled Us And Them, On The Importance Of Animal (Quarterly Essay QE45). A reflection followed.....



To my surprise there was another one hanging on the jasmine vine... ready to fight or mate? No sure but it was a pleasant surprise indeed. 

1 comment:

  1. dalam bahasa Malayasia kita panggil Mentadak.masa kanak-kanan dulu my mom ajar bercakap dengan Mentadak.Katanya"mentadak..mentadak ..kamu tidur macamana?..dan mentadak akan tunjukkan dengan tangannya cara dia tido hehe....lucu betul:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin